Saturday, July 16th, 2016
Exodus Elite is presenting a one-day olympic weightlifting seminar by an internationally recognized Olympic weightlifting coach, and Olympic Games medalist – Dimitry Lapikov.
This seminar will offer an intense practical training focusing on the Clean & Jerk, Snatch, and other auxillary movements. Additionally, the seminar will include guidance on lifting principles, diet, lifestyle and well-kept secrets of Russian weightlifting!
With over 20 years as an Olympic athlete and coach, Dmitry’s techniques can help athletes of all skill levels reach new peaks of fitness and strength!
Seminar Cost: $250
Space is limited to 15 people! $25 discount for active Exodus Elite members.
Want More Info? Keep Reading!
- 9:00am: Introduction and master class
- 10:15am: Snatch training and practice
- 1:15pm: Lunch break
- 2:00pm: Clean & Jerk training and practice
- 5:15pm: Assistance exercises
- 6:00pm: Q&A session, photos, autographs
Meet Dmitry Lapikov:
- Russian Olympic weightlifting team (105kg category) since 2002
- Bronze Olympic medalist (2008)
- Two-time world silver medalist (2006, 2009)
- Bronze European medalist (2007)
- 2 Russian national records: 201 kg snatch, 433kg total (105kg category)
- Personal record in snatch 215 kilos as super heavyweight
- Dmitry on Youtube
- Dmitry on Instagram